Author Chetan Bhagat, who was last seen as a judge on “Nach Baliye 7”, is reportedly re-teaming with TV tsarina Ekta Kapoor for her next drama show “Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan”.
Accoring to a source from the set, the shooting of the Balaji Telefilms show has already started and Bhagat will help the makers with creative inputs.
“Bhagat will be giving creative inputs for the show and there are chances that the show’s title might be changed to ‘3 States’, since the three protagonists of the show will be from different cultural backgrounds,” the source said.
- Preity Zinta is not exiting ‘Nach Baliye 7’: Ekta Kapoor
- Chetan Bhagat is X-Factor of ‘Nach Baliye 7’: Ekta Kapoor
- Upen Patel, Shakti Arora and others ‘excited’ about ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Ekta Kapoor to turn ‘maha judge’ for ‘Nach Baliye 7’?
- Kareena Kapoor turns down ‘Nach Baliye 7’?
- Vidya Balan to judge ‘Nach Baliye 7’?
Set against the background of Jamshedpur, the show is about three friends, Koyal (Shrimata Mukherjee), Abhishek (Vibhav Roy) and Madhavan (Gautam Gupta) where the three families depict the different cultural backgrounds of Bengali, Punjabi and south Indian.
The show will be a love triangle and how the characters will revolve around one central theme ‘Love has no logic’ and will show how the three characters are affected by it.
“Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan” will be aired on Star Plus starting mid-September.